Friday, March 23, 2012

Wedding Season

With this warm weather we have been having, I am reminded just how close the wedding season is.  Also my office mate told me this morning that her wedding is exactly 3 months; June bride... that used to be peak wedding season, but in the last few years we have seen a big shift in that season to be later in the year.  Many September/October weddings are already on the books.  What do you think the ideal time of year is to get married?  Leave us a comment!  If you are a bride who books with us and leaves us a comment on this post I will make sure we give you a $10 discount on your contract price. ~Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. I really don't want the discount... I just wanted to leave a comment! Who doesn't LOVE getting comments, right? Have fun in WDW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love September and October weddings! :)

    ReplyDelete